“Helping you be and stay a confident investor”
It’s possible. Allow me to show you how.
In 4 steps . . .
Your confident, down to earth investment adviser in Pretoria.
A representative of Accredinet Financial Solutions (Pty) Ltd.
An authorised financial services provider FSP8933.
I’m independent and the sole owner of my business since 2001.
Investing is not something I just do for a living.
I deeply love and care about it.
My focus is long-term investing.
My WHY or core belief is to help you be and stay a confident investor.
HOW do I fulfil my WHY?
By learning your unique story.
Getting to know you.
Then guide you towards a good decision. And avoid the bad ones.
So you stay invested to achieve your goal.
3 Wonderful role models had a profound influence on my WHY.
Quick rundown of what I’ve been up to
- Born in Cape Town.
- I grew up mostly in the beautiful Cape Peninsula in Welgemoed and Durbanville.
- Moved to the Jacaranda City, Pretoria where I completed my schooling at Afrikaanse Hoër Seunskool.
- Qualified as a metallurgical engineer at the University Pretoria. B.Eng. (cum laude).
- My work career started at UCOR (Uranium Enrichment Corporation).
- While there, I studied law part time through UNISA. Obtained BProc.
- Practised as an attorney who patented inventions at Hahn and Hahn.
- Started my career as financial adviser and employee at Sanlam.
- A major changing point in my life was in 2001: I became an independent financial adviser at Accredinet Financial Solutions.
Furthered my studies:
- RPE (Registered Persons Exams) (Equities) through South African Institute of Financial Markets.
- Advanced Diploma in Financial Planning at University of Free State:
◦ Asset types and Investment Planning
◦ Personal Risk Management
- Practice development programme presented by Fundhouse
- Class of Business – Class 7: Investments through Integrity Academy
- Love studying. Coursera and Udemy are my favourites.
- I am an avid reader on investing, psychology, marketing, biographies…
- Keep myself up to date by attending fund managers’ road shows, events and workshops.
- Can’t go without coffee. And quality wine.
- Favourite breakaway is to visit Good Shepherd Retreat Center near Hartbeespoort.
- Live near the old Marifont in Sunnyside on the top 8th floor.
- Enjoy the evening views over the city and the Union Buildings.
● Acer laptop
● Google G Suite
● Profile Data
● Windscribe VPN
● HP Jets
● Samsung cell phone
● Adobe Acrobat
● IDrive Backup