Skip to content
My 3 wonderful role models
- He practised as a dentist. Practical, kind and a peoples’ person.
- Dad neglected his long-term investing because he lacked investment confidence.
- Consequently, he didn’t do what he should have done.
- Retired on a mediocre private and state pension.
- He battled to make ends meet.
- I experienced first-hand how he lacked the gold in his golden years.
- He tried so hard to keep his dignity till his death at age 82. Heartbreaking.
- She managed and invested her monies wisely and with confidence.
- After my sister passed away, mom raised her granddaughter.
- Although it was hard, she kept going strong.
- She was struck by breast cancer. But, stayed confident.
- Made good investment decisions. And avoided the bad ones.
- Sadly, she couldn’t enjoy her golden years because of her self-imposed duties.
- She passed away at the age of 79. Too soon.
- It was a privilege to advise her.
- Dedicated wood-work teacher. Precise and hard-working.
- He received a humble state salary.
- But he could manage his monies diligently. Wow, what an excellent example.
- Confidence – he definitely had it. Every cent counted.
- Hearing loss later on. But, paid close attention when money matters came up.
- Passed away at age 94. Lived a simple, but quality life.